The São Judas Office is divided into four departments to better serve you:
• Elaboration of Contracts, Opening and Closing of Companies.
• Controls of receipt and delivery of documents.
• Elaboration of Personal Receipts Declaration.
• Certificate Negative and Regularity.
• General and functional administration of the office.
• accounting classification and bookkeeping in accordance with current accounting standards and principles.
• Calculation of periodic balance sheets.
• Elaboration of the Annual Balance Sheet and Income Statements.
• Guidance and Control of the application of the legal provisions in force.
• Balance Sheet and Income Statements, preparation of annual statement of appeals and related documents, within the deadlines defined by law.
• Compliance with the other requirements set forth in the regulation, as well as any visits by fiscal agents.
• Guidance and control of the application of the current legal provisions, in the areas: federal, state and municipal.
• Write the tax records of the IPI, ICMS, ISS, and fill in the information and collection guides of the taxes due.
• Compliance with other requirements set forth in the regulations, as well as possible visits by fiscal agents.
• Guidance and control of the application of the current legal provisions of the CLT; SOCIAL SECURITY; FGTS; PIS and others.
• Maintenance of the Registry of Employees and related services.
• Elaboration of the Employment and Pro-Labore Payroll, and guides for the collection of social charges and taxes returned by the company.
• Attendance of the other requirements foreseen in the legislation, as well as of possible visits by fiscal agents.